For years I have posted verses from the Psalms and a brief comment on Facebook and now am turning them into a blog. It is my conviction that the Psalms, as found in the Bible, are an example for us of honest communication with God. The psalmists express a wide range of emotions, circumstances, and requests. God is not afraid of our questions, doubts, or concerns. Join me as we learn from the Psalms to process our emotions through the character of God, and see him more clearly.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Posts Coming More slowly...

Photo by Cedric Fox on Unsplash

Thanks to those of you who have followed my posts on the Psalms and other scriptures over the years. For this season of 2014 I have had to prioritize other areas of my writing so my posts on this blog which once were daily now have slowed to once every couple of weeks.


I apologize for the slow-down and am confident that the frequency will increase whenever I have the bandwidth to do so. In the meantime, I appreciate your prayers for my doctoral program, my job search, and for my son deployed in a combat zone overseas.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment